Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

the bag lady

What is it about handbags that just makes me weak in the knees? I blame my mom, because she got me hooked on bags galore wayyyy back when, when I would rifle through her closet, and organize them all. She used to call me "the bag lady" when I got a bit older because she knew she passed down her serious love of handbags to her baby. I take my handbags quite seriously, and put (probably way too much) thought into which handbag will become a newbie in my collection. In the beginning of the summer I was on the fast-track to get my hands on anything damier azur, from Louis Vuitton, but as summer passed, I can't believe it's August 1st, I'm now looking for something to kick-off my Fall 2012 season.

SO below are my top favorites, and I would LOVE any feedback,comments...etc. :))

LV Vernis Alma in Amarante


LV Damier Ebene Westminster GM or PM

LV Hampstead MM or PM

LV Favorite (NEW August 2012)

LV  Damier Ebene Portobello (NEW Fall 2012)

LV Vernis Alma in Beige Poudre (NEW Fall 2012)

Prada Saffiano Tote in Gris






Thoughts? Comments? HELP!!

Happy August 1st!

kira noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment