Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

food for thought

What I think I like most about seasons changing is that they represent a whole new chapter, a whole new beginning for me. With that change, comes time for reflection. I want to vow to myself to start this new season with more time to savor life. Read more books, go on a trip, spend time with friends. The little things I have put off, are now going to become my big things to focus on. What are you going to do to make your Fall 2012 season the best?

I found some quotes below that have opened my eyes, and got me excited to begin a whole new chapter in this great big school house of life.

Enjoy!
kira noelle








No comments:

Post a Comment