Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

bronzed goddess

So up until recently I have been on a serious search for the perfect bronzer. NOT AN EASY TASK! I'm so fair that a lot of the time I end up looking too orange or too dirty looking...not hot. I've been using the Illuminating Bronzing Power by Bobbi Brown in Aruba, and while I really did enjoy it, (I have only a few uses left), it was just too shimmery. In the winter I think it's nice, it breaks up that "brown" look bronzers can often leave, but once the weather gets nice...put that sucker away. I researched tons & tons of matte bronzers, and that was chore amongst itself, but it finalllly paid off. I now have in my possession one of my fav makeup items that I used to use way back when (tehehe i'm not THAT old). Bare Mineral's Warmth!! I can't believe I forgot about this guy! It goes on great, works really well with my fair skin, and plus when I get bronzed & gorg I think it will only look better...duh :)

sometimes rediscovering an oldie is ALWAYS a goodie

kisses,
kira noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment