Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 16, 2012

cheers to friends

 "there comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne"

oh boy do I know it. that sometimes seems to be the only thing that helps this girl right here, or a phone call to one of your girlfriends you know is going to make you laugh the minute you say hello. one of my favorite things about certain friendships (and i have been blessed to have many of these) is that no matter how long you have gone without talking, seeing each other...etc, nothing seems to change. You can pick up where you left off at any minute, and it's like time didn't lapse. I think its an honor to have a friendship like that, and I am so very honored to have my friends. 

So I'm dedicating my first official post to my girlfriends. For whom I would be lost, and a lot less funny :) 

i love you.

kisses, 
 kira noelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment