Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

wanderlust

wanderlust (n) a great desire to travel and rove about

I sometimes wish, (no who am I kidding) I frequently daydream about traveling to all sorts of fabulous places, but more importantly Paris. I would just like to pack up and move there. To me, it's the most magical place on earth (sorry disney) but Paris is where my dreams come true. Sitting in an outside cafe sipping an espresso, enjoying the most perfect croissant, taking a stroll through the Versaille gardens...I wish to believe in my past life I was Marie Antoinette, galavanting all around town. I could never get enough. And I would have the most fabulous wardrobe, stepping right back into the 1950's with hats, lace gloves, petticoats galore.

I'm yearning to go back...*sigh*.... one day.

kisses,
 kira noelle







No comments:

Post a Comment