Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

girllll, i like those nails



I've been getting my nails done for a while now, probably ever since I was 15, thanks to my mom who always had her nails done, (and ALWAYS in a cherry red). Such a fun part of being a girl, trips to the nail salon, the smell of fresh polish...who doesn't love it. So when this whole "almond nail" trend emerged, I had my doubts. I have been a "square, but slighted rounded" gal, usually sporting a french or barely-there pink, but the more and more I would see pictures (thanks, pinterest) I kinda wanted to take the plunge. I think my nail woman was shocked, but I finally did it! Now, don't get too excited, I didn't go seriously almond/stiletto (those look like claws!), but I went as almond as I felt comfortable, and girllsss...do I LOVE IT!!!
had to add some glitter too :)    







 Some inspiration for you!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment