Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

walkin for my momma

Well to say I've been a bit preoccupied is an understatement. 

SO back on June 16th I participated in the NY Brain Tumor Walk on Governors Island, NY, and it was just so fantastic. We had beautiful weather, and a beautiful view of the city as we walked in honor of my mother, Maureen Elizabeth. It was my first time organizing something like this, and it was a bit overwhelming at first, but all came together smoothly in the end. I'm already looking forward to next year, as it was just such a great day to be involved in. PLUS Kathy from Real Housewives of NJ was there, so of course I managed to get a picture! 









Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

kisses,
kira noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment