Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 5, 2012

hurricane sandy




 I am finally back! I feel like I just woke up from a dream, and did not realize Hurricane Sandy would have been so intense and devastating. I lost power for 5 days, and constantly living in a cold apartment was taking it's toll, but I am luckier than most in my favorite state, and those who lost everything, and those who are still going to bed cold & hungry, you are in my thoughts & prayers. This is where we all need to come together as a nation, and help each other out.

You can help as well, by going to www.redcross.org and giving whatever you can. Or by donating clothing, food, supplies, water....etc by visiting the official website for New Jersey (www.nj.gov) to see where to send. Please give what you can, for you never know when this could happen to you.


The Official Web Site for the State of New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment