Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 1, 2012

a new leaf

SO it now being june and all, I have decided to turn over a new leaf starting with this fabulous month. I saw this quote and it instantly occurred to me that if I don't stop what I'm doing, this is going to be me!


I used to read so much when I was younger, and even in college I would read a decent amount. Now? It's simply just pathetic. Housewives, Lifetime, Gossip Girl....have been beyond addicting and it's time I put my foot down and just say no!! So starting tonight, and by this weekend I will FINISH this book {I started it over the summer} 

This is the last of the "Bride Quartet" series by the fabulous Nora Roberts. These books are amazing, such a good read and I can't believe I'm almost done with the last book and I didn't even attempt to finish it! Ugh

After I finish the Bride Quartet series, which I HIGHLY recommend, I will be reading the following: 









These babies have made the cut, but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Have a wonderful weekend, 
kira noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment