Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

smitten with azur

SO I have decided I need to treat myself. I need a new handbag, and plus, I can certainly justify it by saying I really have no spring/summer handbags. And after the two years I've just had (details to come...eventually) I more than deserve to treat myself to something nice. I have been seriously lusting over the Louis Vuitton Damier Azur print for ages, but the rumors of color transfer always scared me off, and plus if you only use it for a few months out of the year, why get sucha hefty priced item?

Well I'm planning on breaking all my rules, and going for it. I want one, so gosh darn it I'm going to get one :) 

I need MAJOR help deciding which one...so here's the main three I've been eyeing. 

Totally PM

Siracusa GM

Neverfull MM  {I have the GM in Monogram}

   
Eva Clutch

Help would be greatly appreciated! I already have the Neverfull GM, so I'm not sure I want another, but it's so darn cute. 

Help Wanted, 
kira noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment