Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 21, 2012

hey, sailor!



SO mac just launched (online) their new Hey, Sailor collection, and I have been dreaming about this. Fleet Week has always been my favorite holiday, and those sailors are just icing on the cupcake. I was even "Sailor" Barbie for halloween back in college...{ugh I sounded so old just now} 

So I'm really loving this theme and packaging of this collection, and I had so much of it in my shopping cart online, and it's already selling out!! I am very upset! May have to drop by the mall after work thursday (5/24) when it debuts in stores. Here is what I'm loving: 


 
{bronzing power in soft sand}
{to the beach body oil in seaside}


{powder blush in fleet fast}

{suntints SPF 20 liquid lip balm in abalone} 
{eye shadow in Jaunty}


I hope I can get my hands on some of these before it's gone for good...good lesson to learn, if you want something, you gotta go after it!! 

have a lovely day, 
kira noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment