Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

tea for two

I recently bought the cutest tea pot from one of my favorite places to go for breakfast (one of my mom's favorites as well), the Blue Rooster Bakery & Cafe. It's the most charming place, and they have the most fabulous pastries. They had so many choices, but I decided to go with the 6 pot Summer Pink cozie. It's like a little sweater for your tea pot, adorned with a pink grosgrain ribbon, too cute for words! See for yourself!

It's it adorable? My tea pot to fit inside is a green, which I thought brought out the roses a bit better than the black. I can't wait to use it on my porch! Now I'm in search for the most darling tea cup sets, and found some great options on ebay.

Thoughts?






Advice much appreciated :)

If you are interested in the cozies, leave me a comment! They make really cute gifts, especially for the avid tea drinker.

kisses,
kira noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment